Your Body
Health Problems & Therapies
Supplements & Vitamins
Ask a Question

Answer to your Health Question

Question: My tubes were not done right and now I have had to etopic pregnancies. Now my tubes stay infected all the time. I've had enough antibiotics to whipe the infection out but it seems like it never goes away. My mother had this problem before and it was too late when she found out she had cancer at 22. Now I'm 35. Is there some kind of test for this? The doctors rule it as an infection in the tubes. Bilie Jo

Answer: Dear Bilie Jo,

If your mother suffered from a cancer in the reproductive system (ovaries, cervix, etc) you should inform your doctor. After a doctor is knowledgeable of your family history, he can take a better look at your symptoms and decide if they could be related to a specific type of cancer.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this web site is for educational purposes only and is not meant to replace medical advice, diagnose or treat any disease.
Your use of this site indicates your agreement to be bound.