Home
Your Body
Nutrition
Health Problems & Therapies
Supplements & Vitamins
Ask a Question

Answer to your Health Question

Question: My son drank bleach. What do I do? Alfred

Answer: Dear Alfred,

If the bleach ingested was a diluted version, then it usually only causes mild stomach irritation. It is recommended to drink milk or water in order to dilute the bleach.

If the amount ingested was big and poisoning is suspected it is important to seek emergency care.

If the bleach in soon diluted (with milk, water) damage is usually greatly minimized. Without proper and promt treatment damage to the mouth, throat, lungs, esophagus and stomach can occur.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this web site is for educational purposes only and is not meant to replace medical advice, diagnose or treat any disease.
Your use of this site indicates your agreement to be bound.