I am 18 yrs girl I am too worried and getting depressed day by day.
when I was of 16 yr I suffered from liver tuberculosis (T.B) for which
I took medicine for about 12 months.
after one year again there was a symptom of T.B in my stomach for
which I took medicine for about 9 months.
just went for a checkup to my gynecologist because I am having only
1 day period these days.So she tested and again there are symptoms
really tensed I don't want that medicine again in fact I would prefer
treatments for Tuberculosis may include:
* Bacillinum homeopathic prevention and treatment
* Arsenicum homeopathic remedy
* Bryonia homeopathic remedy
* Cinchona homeopathic remedy
* Silica homeopathic remedy
* Baptisia homeopathic remedy
* Belladonna homeopathic remedy
* Dulcamara homeopathic remedy
* Ferrum phos homeopathic remedy
* Pulsatilla homeopathic remedy
* Sulphur homeopathic remedy
* Sanguinaria homeopathic remedy
* Cimicifuga homeopathic remedy
from the most recent regimens employing ethambutol and rifampicin,
the best results for gynecological tuberculosis were obtained with
a combination of streptomycin, PAS and isoniazid for 18 month or 2
the treatment of choice is a combination of rifampicin, ethambutol
and isoniazid for 1 yr.
should be employed where drug treatment has failed.
essential that women with tuberculosis of the pelvic organs should
be followed up indefinitely after drug treatment.
is curable and one needs to remember that at all times. With proper
care and management, the disease can be completely cured and the person
can go back to leading a normal life.