| Contraception | Bladder infection symptoms | Bloody discharge |
am on the pill (yasmin) and am due to have my period in about 8/9
I started experiencing bladder infection symptoms, and today I have
a bloody discharge that looks exactly like my period.
quite a bit of pain in my abdominal area, but not like period pains
reason to be concerned? My cycles are usually very regular.
using Yasmin and call your doctor at once if you have any of these
serious side effects:
numbness or weakness, confusion, pain behind the eyes, problems with
vision, speech, or balance;
- Chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder,
nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- A change in the pattern or severity of migraine headaches;
- Stomach pain, loss of appetite, jaundice (yellowing of the
skin or eyes);
- Abreast lump; or
- Symptoms of depression (sleep problems, weakness, mood changes).
serious side effects may include:
pain, tenderness, or swelling;
- Freckles or darkening of facial skin, increased hair growth, or
loss of scalp hair;
- Changes in weight or appetite, swelling of your hands or feet;
- Problems with contact lenses;
- Vaginal itching or discharge; or
- Changes in your menstrual periods.