Your Body
Health Problems & Therapies
Supplements & Vitamins
Ask a Question

Answer to your Health Question

Question: I want to ask if it is possible to increase the size of one's sex organ. I'm a male. Please I need to know. Thanks, Soji

Answer: Dear Soji,

For men that suffer from erectile dysfunction there are several types of treatment that can help obtain an erection. Examples are:

- Vacuum erection device
- Intraurethral medication
- Penile injection therapy
- Penile prosthesis implatation

Do you have any other questions? Visit our Q & A Central

Disclaimer: The information contained in this web site is for educational purposes only and is not meant to replace medical advice, diagnose or treat any disease.
Your use of this site indicates your agreement to be bound.