Your Body
Health Problems & Therapies
Supplements & Vitamins
Ask a Question

Answer to your Health Question

Question: My 11 month old son needs to go through a CLEFT PALATE surgery, plese suggest me a good doctor in KOLKATA. Anshul

Answer: Dear Anshul,

Cleft palate surgery is mostly performed by cosmetic surgeons. Also, many non for profit world organizations have qualified doctors that volunteer to perform this type of surgery.

We recommend that you visit the "Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery" so they can recommend you a good doctor for a cleft palate surgery.

Do you have any other questions? Visit our Q & A Central

Disclaimer: The information contained in this web site is for educational purposes only and is not meant to replace medical advice, diagnose or treat any disease.
Your use of this site indicates your agreement to be bound.